- Assistant Manager, Process & Control
- CA/CPA/MBA (Finance) with 2 to 4 (Assistant Manager) years of experience in an organization of repute with strong experience of process transformation, business process review, risk assessment and control designing
- Exposure in the handling/ supporting financial projects and finance Re-engineering / finance effectiveness related activities
- Strong Accounting knowledge, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking.
- Experience on any business process management tool will be an added advantage
- Experience in insurance Industry would be an added advantage
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills (MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word and Accounting ERPs)
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel to onshore locations (mainly UK and US)
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Provide support in finance process set-up/ re-engineering critical to business success and continuity. Draft new/existing processes per business requirement.
- Identify, analyze and lead potential process improvement opportunities within and between finance disciplines.
- Delivery of agreed upon finance projects. This will involve coordination within the finance / IT teams to ensure delivery of finance projects within defined timelines.
- Pro-actively participate in finance transformation projects and other initiatives.
- Review and analyze existing processes documentation to ensure fitment with the documentation standards.
- Analyze process risks and design controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Periodic testing of key controls including reviewing evidences and remediation of noted issues.
- Identify and coordinate interdependencies between program work streams and processes to ensure integration between all programs.
- Stakeholder management with both India and onshore stakeholders and building relationships with other cross functional teams
You will report to Senior Manager
- Candidate should be Qualified CA/CFA/MBA (Finance) from Tier 2 college (at least) with 3+ years of experience post qualification
- Candidates should have Process Transformation experience in FINANCE domain - MANDATORY
Job Location- Gurgaon
Desired Candidate Profile
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Recruiter Name:Mr Hitesh Bhatia
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd