DIMENSIONS OF THIS ROLE:
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms and conditions located in South Asia and SSA, Middle East.
- Maintains a deep understanding of contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations, including applicable US laws like FCPA, Boycott & Anti-Boycott laws, MK Denial screening, etc.
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Makes timely and sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Relates to people in and open, friendly, accepting manner
- Initiates and develops external relationships.
- Anticipates customer needs and takes action to meet customers' needs
- Stays aware of Industry developments that affects the business
- Asserts own ideas and persuades others
- Gains support and commitment from others
Desired Candidate Profile
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Think People Solutions Pvt Ltd provides you the best range of placement service, placement service for it, placement service.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Mr Hitesh Bhatia
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Send a Query