We have an opportunity for Strategic Sourcer-Data Center with one of our Investment Banking Clients based out of Pune.
Kindly find below the details of the Job opening:
- Minimum eight years' experience in sourcing or procurement. Experience on Data Center
- Significant experience of procurement/ sourcing and contracting for IT Hardware (Servers, network equipment, storage, etc.) & Infrastructure software
- Understanding of how to analyze a category cost structure.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Detailed understanding of electronic procurement/ sourcing tools (Ariba, Ivalua, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Source/ Procure-to-Pay processes and tools.
- Experience working within a compliance and regulatory culture, driving policies and procedures, both internally and externally.
- Strong risk and control culture and an understanding of Supplier Screening programs with the ability to evaluate and mitigate any associated potential business risk to CS.
- Strong presentation skills, including experience using Excel pivot tables and PowerPoint to support analytical techniques and presentation of data.
- Ability to extract detailed procurement requirements from internal business collaborators, and to translate business requirements into contract language.
- Ability to actively identify material, unmitigated business or contract risks on a particular deal, to articulate effectively to partners, and to find appropriate solutions.
- Tenacious and resilient approach. Skilled in building relationships; confident, firm, empowering and positive in his/her attitude towards people and of personal stature and reputation to ensure ready acceptance within the company and to build a favorable representation of the company department internally and to external parties.
- Collaborative style, including experience navigating through matrix organizational responsibilities, organizational change, and working across all global regions, global time zones and teams to elicit successful and collaborative approaches and solutions.
- Strong Solution focus.
- Ability to facilitate / quasi project manage various procurement / contract partners (internal, vendor) and subject matter areas, and to move them towards acceptable negotiated solutions.
- Proactive, hands-on approach and strong interpersonal skills with capability to manage a growing book of work over time and the ability to balance multiple priorities and types of work.
- Degree level qualification.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required; Strong business German (verbal & written) a definite plus as you will have to liaise with German/Swiss stakeholders.
- Flexibility to partially overlap with US business hours is a plus!
Desired Candidate Profile
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Think People Solutions
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Amrita Das
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd