Dept: Process & Control(Financial Transformation)
Designation: Asst Manager/Deputy Manager
Experience: 3-7 Years
Roles & Responsibilites
- Provide support in finance process set-up/ re-engineering critical to business success and continuity. Draft new/existing processes per business requirement.
- Identify, analyze and lead potential process improvement opportunities within and between finance disciplines.
- Delivery of agreed upon finance projects. This will involve coordination within the finance / IT teams to ensure delivery of finance projects within defined timelines.
- Pro-actively participate in finance transformation projects and other initiatives.
- Review and analyze existing processes documentation to ensure fitment with the documentation standards.
- Analyze process risks and design controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Periodic testing of key controls including reviewing evidences and remediation of noted issues.
- Identify and coordinate interdependencies between program work streams and processes to ensure integration between all programs.
- Stakeholder management with both India and onshore stakeholders and building relationships with other cross functional teams
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Think People! 15+ years of doing only Technology Hiring and mastering it. We have and continue to work for some of the biggest & the best Technology brands in the country. Be it a Google, Microsoft, Oracle or a Barclays, UBS, Credit Suisse or even an IBM, Accenture, Wipro we over the last 15 years have recruited and set up Technology teams for them. Having placed a whopping 10000+ candidates in the last 15 years we proudly call ourselves Technology Recruiting Experts and stake claim to dominating that area.
View Contact Details+