Hiring for AWS cloud architect- financial service at Ahmedabad location
Skill: Aws, FSI, Financial Services industry
Exp: 5+ years
Notice period: immediate to 90 days
Introduction / Job Duties
- Are you interested in leading solution development for customers across industries, including financial services, government, and public sector?
- IBM, an industry leader in Hybrid Cloud Software and Services is looking for an Industry Solution Architect, Financial Services AWS to join our World-Wide Strategic Alliances team. This Industry Solution Architect, Financial Services AWS will work with Ecosystem Labs Distinguish Engineers and Specialists within IBM Technology (including IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software & Red Hat) to perform joint development validation and pilots through partnerships between IBM and AWS. As a member of the team, it will be your responsibility to partner jointly with other specialists, enabling the IBM AWS alliance team to drive adoption of IBM Software through the delivery of solutions, composables, patterns, and content on Amazon Web Services. This Solution Architect will work with within our Ecosystem Labs to define, design, and build architectures and integrations to help enable IBM technology on AWS. Focus areas include developing software solutions with our IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software organization to help enable IBM software on AWS, ensuring Red Hat OpenShift is widely adopted in the market for AWS clients, and leveraging our hybrid cloud platform and IBM consulting offerings. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design customer solutions with a focus on the Financial Services industry, collaborating with internal teams to help customers adopt and migrate IBM Software on the AWS cloud.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong experience in the Financial Services & Insurance (FSI) industry and associated regulatory environment, expert knowledge of the supporting applications, solutions implementation and infrastructure.
- 5+ Years: Experience as an architect, designing and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry. Deep experience with FSI-related applications such as core banking and payments systems, trading platforms, financial information systems, big data analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, FFIEC, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding of Federal Government application, server, and network security requirements such as ICD 503, FISMA and FedRAMP.
Please go through JD properly, if your profile is matching our requirement and you are interested in this opportunity please share an update resume with your details in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Years
- Relevant Years
- Current CTC
- Expected ctc
- Any offer (Yes or No)
- If yes, why you are looking for another opportunity?
- Notice period
- Current location
- Preferred Location
- Alternative Mail ID
- Education percentage, years of passing)
Think People Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Email Id: Kunal@thinkpeople.in
Mobile: 8454094754 / 8390325173
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Hiring for MNC
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd