Hiring for Click software developer for any location
Skill: click software
Location: any location
Exp: 3-20 Years
Notice period: Immediate to 90 Days (serving notice period)
Mandatory skills -
- Experience of implementing and Supporting one or more of the Click Field Service Edge Studio for a reasonably sized customer.
- Knowledge of Click Studio, Schedule, Capacity Planning, Administration, Configuration, Contractor & Crew Management, Mobile, Support Tools, Roles, User Management Forecast, Service Excellence and Analytics
- Worked on at least 4-5 Click Development or Implementation Projects
- Experience in Click Configuration - Domain, Database configuration, Application Designer; Click Customization Custom events, Inherit class, Custom Action
- Click functional knowledge
- Should have in depth knowledge of the Field Force Management/WFM domain along with Experience working with any cloud solution.
- Assist with the configuration of Click Field Service Edge cloud products.
- Experience of implementing and Supporting one or more of the Click suite for a reasonably sized customer.
- Knowledge of Click Studio, Schedule, Capacity Planning, Administration, Configuration, Contractor & Crew Management, Mobile, Support Tools, Roles, User Management Forecast, Service Excellence and Analytic.
- Able to perform configurations and customizations on Field Service Edge architecture and Click Mobility Studio along with experience on database i.e. PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience on mobile applications.
- Has good knowledge on telecom, Utility and Health care domain. Able to perform configurations and customizations on Field Service Edge architecture and Click Mobility Studio.
- Can independently interact with Business stakeholders to define the User requirements and map the requirements to the Product suite.
- Can independently design and direct a team to develop the custom components or interfaces for Click product suite.
- Work with the Solutions Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution and prepare Technical Design and Integration design documents.
- Assist customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization algorithms to meet customers business objectives.
- AI, Automation, IOT and AR/VR is an added advantage.
Please go through JD properly, if your profile is matching our requirement and you are interested in this opportunity please share an update resume with your details in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Years
- Relevant Years
- Current CTC
- Expected ctc
- Any offer (Yes or No)
- If yes, why you are looking for another opportunity?
- Notice period
- Current location
- Preferred Location
- Alternative Mail ID
Thanks & Regards,
Think People Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Email Id: Kunal@thinkpeople.in
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Hiring for MNC
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd