Hiring for Sap CDC (Gigya) at any location
Position: Developer (Front end developer), Lead, Project Manager
Skill: CDC, Gigya, Customer Profile, Customer Identity, Customer Consent, Scrum master, agile, GDPR, CCPA, ETL process, OIDC, Oauth, OpeniD, SAML std, PMP, EpiCX Gigya, iConnect Integration, Gigya Leadership Team, iConnect IT Deployment
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Bangalore, chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Noida
Notice period: Immediate to 90 days (serving notice period, Quick joiners mandatory)
Project type: Implementation
JD1 : Developer (Front end developer)
1. Gigya Developer(Front end developer)
At least 1 full cycle implementation of SAP CDC/Gigya.
Excellent product knowledge of SAP CDC/Gigya that includes technical capabilities of the product within Customer Profile, Customer Identity and Customer Consent.
Proven experience of implementing API driven products.
Practical knowledge of GDPR and its equivalent such as CCPA.
Good understanding of ETL processes.
Understanding of security standards such as OIDC, OAuth, OpenID and SAML standards
- Work with client stakeholders to understand and deliver high quality product
- Being a subject matter expert within SAP CDC that provides best practices across cross-functional teams
- Being part of Deployment Team that works on rollout of SAP CDC/Gigya implementations within given region
- Provide best practices in regards to consent management and GDPR standards
2. Gigya Lead
- 5+ years of experience in technology-driven customer experience transformation
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Accredited in agile methodologies preferred
- Scrum master qualification preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Oversees and coordinates execution of EpiCX Gigya activities that are required to make the EpiCX Gigya go-live a success in the affiliate in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods.
- Work alongside iConnect Integration Lead, Gigya Leadership Team and iConnect IT Deployment Lead to coordinate all IT aspects of project, including project management
- Share Program and iConnect tools, deliverable templates/ examples with Gigya team members and the Affiliate team and monitor their completion time and quality
JDS 3: Project Manager
3. Gigya Project Manager
- 5+ years of overall work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master
- 2+ years of experience in product deployment at a regional or global level
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Experience with large scale, complex technology deployments primarily within Healthcare or Life Science or Consumer healthcare domains, however not restricted to the same.
- Business domain knowledge that would be a plus: medical, commercial, multichannel, data and analytics
- Knowledge of CIAM solutions, such as SAP CDC (Gigya)
- Agile / SAFe certifications would be an added advantage
- Work closely with the R&D Deployment leads and squad members to connect the dots
- Ensure delivery of Gigya components to affiliates according to the regional deployment model and plan
- Facilitate the flow of information within the squad to drive ownership and empowerment
- Facilitate scrum events and ceremonies, coach the team on value and purpose of these events
- Weekly reports progress and issues/risks to Regional Gigya Deployment Leads, including (Jira) ticket and dashboard updates.
Please go through JD properly, if your profile is matching our requirement and you are interested in this opportunity please share an update resume with your details in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which Jd is matching to your profile
1. JD1: Front end developer- Yes or No
2. JD2 : Lead : Yes or No
3. JD 3: Project Manager: yes or No
- Total Years
- Relevant Years
- Current CTC
- Expected ctc
- Any offer (Yes or No)
- If yes, why you are looking for another opportunity?
- Notice period
- Current location
- Preferred Location
- Alternative Mail ID
- Education (percentage, years of passing)
Think People Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Email Id: Kunal@thinkpeople.in
Mobile: 8454094754 / 8390325173
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Hiring for MNC
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd