Huge opening for SAP at Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and Pune
Position: SAP consultant/ Lead consultant/ Sap architect
Skill: C4C, CPQ, Hybris
Experience: 5-15 Years
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, Mumbai and Pune
Notice period: Immediate to 60 Days
JD 1 :
SAP CPQ ( 5-15 Years- Notice period: Immediate to 60 Days)
Must have 4+ and 8+ years of Experience with integrating SAP Callidus Cloud with other business applications like Web Portals, SAP C4C, SAP ECC/S4
Configure and Customize SAP CPQ application
Experience with performance tuning of Callidus Cloud for business needs.
SAP Hybris consultant/ Hybris architect (8-15 Years- Notice period:- Immediate to 60 Days)
- Over 10+ years of industry experience , with specialization in design & development of e-commerce applications in J2EE, hybris and AEM
- Hybris Architect Role in different B2B and B2C project with multiple project
- Expertise in preparation and review of Technical Design documents for ecommerce projects.
- Creating Proof of concepts for progressive clients.
- Designed Hybris Web Services interaction design with SAP one of the Fortune 100 client.
- Lead and provided technical guidance to onsite and offshore team.
- Rich Experience in Hybris platform
- End to end implementation of aleast 2-3 projects
- Good Knowledge in Data Modeling, HAC,HMC, IMPEX, Flexible Search Query
- Customization of WCMS, Backoffice
- Development using Java, J2EE, JMS,JSP,Jquery, Spring 3.1, Web services
- Extensive experience in Spring Framework modules like Spring Core Container (IOC), Spring Web MVC Modules. Extensive experience in Spring Framework modules like Spring Core Container (IOC), Spring Web MVC Modules.I
- UML tools Visio, System Architect, Class diagram, Sequence di
- Hands on coding experience on core concepts and module including WCMS cockpit, Product Cockpit, Customized CMS page and Customized CMS Component Checkout Flow
SAP C4C Cloud SDK ( 5-15 Years: Notice period: Immediate to 60 Days)
Must have 5+ years of experience in SAP C4C as technical consultant
Hands - on exposure in working with Business object Extensions, Custom Business objects.
Hands - on experience in writing developing ABSL scripts/actions/screen - elements
Good experience in Personalization UI Adaptation HTML Mashups
Hands - on experience in developing/extending different screen layouts
OWL (Object Work List), QAF (Quick Activity Floorplan)
OIF (Object Instance Floorplan)
OVS (Object Value Selector
Good knowledge of using standard web services along with extension
Developing Custom web services setting up communication management
Creation of Data services corresponding operations on Business objects/Data sources
Navigating through standard data sources reporting enablement
Good understanding on SAP best practices, methodologies and tool
SAP C4C functional
Minimum 5 years in SAP C4C with at least one C4C Service Implementation and one C4C Sales Implementation
Experienced on C4C Service (mandatory), C4C – ECC Integration (mandatory), C4C Sales and knowledge in SAP CPQ is desirable
Should have good knowledge on configurations related to master data viz. Customers, Installed Base, Products, Account Hierarchy, Employees and Contacts Well versed with configurations related to transactional data viz. Service Contract, Sales Order and Service Ticket, Leads and Opportunities.
Mandatory experience in C4C Service configurations and working including – iBase, Warranty, Ticket/ Work Ticket, Contracts, Maintenance Plans, Service process Integration with SAP ERP, etc.
Sound knowledge on C4C – ECC Integration for Service Scenarios and troubleshooting integration issues.
Sound knowledge on tenant set up, transport management and page layouts and setting up of business roles, setting up of reports as per business need.
SAP C4C Business configuration
More than 10+ years’ experience and involved in scoping, analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of SAP C4C solution. Strong architectural leadership on CEC solutions, especially C4C
Ability to lead workshops / drive functional discussions, strong communication skills
Able to architect the solution against customer requirements with focus on SAP Standard
Able to configure the solution against customer requirements with focus on SAP Standard
Able to document customer development specification
High-level understanding of technical implications (i.e. understand the boundaries of the standard solution and what are the options to around providing a solution)
Should be expert in integration of C4C- ECC w.r.t Cloud for Service scenarios
SAP C4C Technical Lead
UI Designing/Extensibility/Embedded Components.
- BODL, ABSL, Ruby Scripting.
- Actions, Events.
- Web Service creation, Consuming external Web Service, Webservice Message
Monitoring, Odata Services.
- Event Notification, Event Notification Monitoring
- File Input, Mass Data Run, Mashups, Adobe Forms.
- Tracing, Debugging, Lifecycle/Transport Management
- Business Analytics, Business Configuration, Data Workbench
Kindly go through Jd and please share an update resume in firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth
Pan card Number
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Hiring for MNC
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd