JD for Environment Engineer:
- 5 years’ experience in IDM and IAM is a must on any stack (Oracle, Forgerock, okta or any other)
- Forgerock (IDM & AM) experience
- Advanced Unix skills
- Java background will be helpful as most components in our product stack are built on Java
- Work with infrastructure team and understand hardware specs, networks, Firewall rules.
- Troubleshooting experience with an understanding of database, analysing logs /de-bugging/trace/monitoring
- Maintain a pipeline, timeline of proposed environment usage – with preference to supporting agile releases of capability
- Critical thinker in resolution of contentions for the usage of environment and proposing ideas for collaborative triaging
- Support full landscape of non-production environments – from Development, build automation, Test, performance and production support and the multiple variations within.
- Expertise with RedHat OpenShift and Docker (must have)
- Familiarity with Platform-as-a-Service applications for cloud based systems
- Familiarity with one or more of below development architectures/principles:
- DevOps (must have)
- Microservices (must have)
- Server-less Cloud Computing (good to have, but not mandatory)
- Hands on Experience in Managing a RedHat OpenShift Environment (on premise – private infra)
- Hands on troubleshooting issues in RedHat OpenShift environment
- Hands on and well versed with all lifecycle management of a namespace/project. Understands the services, build config, deployment config, routes, templates, config maps, templates, s2i etc...
- Hands on experience in managing RedHat OpenShift master, nodes, routers, docker registry, application/compute nodes
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite - Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira (must have)
- Hands-on with Jenkins (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with addition of new nodes/master, maintenance activities (nice to have)
- Experience with programming language- Java, Node.js and scripting language - UNIX scripting (Good to have)
Desired Candidate Profile
Think People Solutions Private Ltd
Think People is a Technology Recruiting Business! What defines Tech dominance in recruiting? Is it The Expertise OR Is it The clients you recruit for OR Is it the candidates placed? If we need to go by any of the above, the Hello to Think People! 15+ years of doing only Technology Hiring and mastering it. We have and continue to work for some of the biggest & the best Technology brands in the country. Be it a Google, Microsoft, Oracle or a Barclays, UBS, Credit Suisse or even a IBM, Accenture, Wipro we over the last 15 years have recruited and set up Technology teams for them. Having placed a whooping 10000+ candidates in the last 15 years we proudly call ourselves Technology Recruiting Experts and stake claim to dominating that area. At the operations level we are further broken down into 3 sub focus groups: Banking, Technology Services & Digital. Our team of 100+ recruiters are passionate about Technology & Recruiting and love what they do.
Contact Company:Think People Solutions Private Ltd